Sunday, October 5, 2014

Russia's Ekaterina Kramarenko's Comments After Nanning's Qualification

Russia's Ekaterina Kramarenko's Comments After Nanning's Qualification


On her team's performance the qualifications:"In general, it was not bad, except for the last apparatus. We were all a little bit nervous and fell down."
On starting the rotations with a shaky floor routine:"More than nerves, I think it had to do with the fact that I twisted my ankle at home and now I was working full-strength."
On preparations for the world championships after recovering from illnesses:"I missed the European championships due to illness, but now it is all right. I recovered and everything is well, but of course it is always hard to recover."
"I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to handle the workload [here], but everything is fine."
On performing first on three of the four apparatus:"[The coaches] told me I need to go first. No problem. It was the first time I had to perform as the one to take the edge off."
On what the team needs to improve before the finals:"There are two days left. We'll work on fixing our mistakes. We can't fall. We must do our work."

1 comment:

  1. The companion of an evening, and the companion for life, require very different qualifications. See the link below for more info.

    #qualification
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete