Sunday, May 11, 2014

Rodionenko Wearing A Track Jacket Which Has Canada's Symbol On (Image)

Rodionenko Wearing A Track Jacket Which Has Canada's Symbol On (Image) by hongunjong



someone needs to warn the canadian gymnastics federation



Comments on Tumblr:

someone needs to warn the canadian gymnastics federation
Forgot to hide my evil intentions, I will take control of their gymnastics federation and bring Victoria Moors to Round Lake!
Omg @.@ how could you?
Guys… IIRC the Rodionenkos used to be the head coaches of Canadian gymnastics until like 2008 when they moved back to Russia

So, I don’t know if you guys have noticed but there’s been this weird shift in Canada - gymnasts shuffling around even coaches moving. Then 2 head honchos of the gymnastics federation stepped down/retired. I jokingly thought it was because of Marta. I was wrong… and this is far far worst….
I’m gonna stick with the (much more comforting) hypothesis that they traded memorabilia when the Canadian juniors trained at Round Lake last year. This jacket is definitely outdated, too— almost looks circa 2004. Or ‘88.
everyone read one of dolly-z’s asks, she said valentina’s son in law lived and played hockey in canada if I remember right :)


Other Posts





No comments:

Post a Comment